domingo, 18 de noviembre de 2012

ADORN YOUR BODY







One of my biggest weaknesses are the accessories, especially necklaces, the largest and most colorful are better, I can reisistir them. The other day I went for a walk in Bilbao and from one moment to Zara (I swear, with the intention of not buying anything) but when this necklace I could not resist .... to you girls feel the same???


Well here I leave you with one of my favorites.

kisses
 
 
Una de mis mayores debilidades son los accesorios, sobre todo los collares, cuanto mas grandes y coloridos sean mejor, no me puedo reisistir a ellos. El otro dia fui a dar un paseo por Bilbao y entre un momento a Zara ( os juro, q con animo de no comprar nada ) pero cuando este collar no me pude resistir.... a vosotras os pasa lo mismo ???
 
Bueno aqui os dejo con alguno de mis preferidos.
 
Un besazoo

 



 
 
 




DANNIJO cuff jewelry / Bangle bracelet / Peace bracelet, $83 / Pull&Bear bangle bracelet, $16 / DANNIJO brass jewelry / River Island bracelets bangle, $24 / Social Anarchy black ring / Gag & Lou leaf jewelry / DANNIJO wrap around bracelet, $430 / Meredith Wendell bracelets bangle / Chanel vintage style earrings / Alexander McQueen bracelets bangle, $310 / Silvia Furmanovich jade earrings, $23,030 / H&M plastic earrings, $21 / Madewell sparkle jewelry / Red jewelry / Maria Francesca Pepe chain bracelet, $135 / Cartier art deco ring / Meredith Wendell / Sydney Evan jewelry, $1,525 / Sterling silver jewelry / Miso spike ring, $7.94

 
 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario